Heres a list of bugs and ideas:
- There doesn't seem to be a world limit
- No ground underneath structures
- Game tutorial (?) doesn't specify what the pair of socks on the top of the screen is
- A little bit confusing how you can't return an item to its slot
- Bowmen are super underpowered, they sit there while being hacked at by an axe and does 1/3 the dps.
It would be nice if we could see how long it will be until we can make use of an item again
- Hide the hitboxes (?) of creatures when its more than a certain distance away
- I cannot find the reason for this, but sometimes when a minion dies only its legs remain and it stays running in one spot.
- When your entire fleet except 1 minion gets killed off, and you don't have wood, (happens mostly in beginning of the game) you can summon more minions but since you can't get them an axe you are stuck with 3 permanently naked minions.
- Totem should always stay in the front, even when placed on structures
Will update later, so few bugs I can see its amazing
Customer support service by UserEcho