Mushrooms still poisonous w/ mycology

Goss 1 year ago updated by Matej 3 months ago 1

Even after getting mycology some mushrooms remained poisonous

Your tribe probably died and then you hit"respawn",got a level up and did that upgrade didn't you?

You see:When you die,your first upgrade won't have any effect. So you should always make sure to reload the page once you've died,otherwise glitches like that will happen.

I learned this the hard way when my tribe died,I respawned the usual way by hitting that respawn button instead of reloading the page,upgraded mycology and noticed that mushrooms that I KNEW were not poisonous were killing my guys.

Put 2 and 2 together and quickly realized it was because I didn't reload the page.

Just reload the page in the future and this will not happen anymore buddy;)